Fortinet FortiMail 100C
Comprehensive Messaging Security
FortiMail-100C 1 Year Hardware Bundle Upgrade
1 Year Hardware Bundle Upgrade from 8x5 to 24x7 FortiCare Contract for FortiMail-100C
Fortinet Bundle Renewals
FortiMail-100C 8x5 Bundle Subscription Renewal, 1 Year
The 8x5 Bundle Subscription renewal includes Return and Replace, Firmware Upgrades, 8x5 Enhanced Support, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam.
FortiMail-100C 24x7 Bundle Subscription Renewal, 1 Year
The 24x7 Bundle Subscription renewal includes Advanced Hardware Replacement (Next Business Day), Firmware Upgrades, 24X7 Comprehensive Support, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam.
The FortiMail-100C delivers the complete feature set of the FortiMail family in a convenient rack mountable form factor, making it ideal for your smaller office and remote office/branch office (ROBO) deployments.
FortiMail 100C Features & Benefits:
- Flexible deployment options (Transparent, Gateway, and Server) adapt to organizational needs and budget, minimizing infrastructure improvements and service disruptions
- Specialized MTA engine delivers high peak capacity, intelligent routing, QoS, virtualization, and inbound and outbound SMTP routing for maximum messaging performance
- Total message security solution including Identity Based Encryption capability as a standard feature
- Integrated logging and reporting engine provides visibility into messaging usage, quarantine statistics, and other management information
- Device-based licensing ensures opportunity to grow without incurring costly user-based licensing fees
- FortiGuard subscription services deliver dynamic updates to antispam and antivirus functionality automatically, through intelligence gathered by Fortinet's dedicated global threat research team
- Quick-start setup wizard and basic-mode GUI improve the simplicity of deployment and management
- Internal storage enables local archive of message content
- High availability (HA) options for increased reliability
FortiMail appliances and virtual appliances are proven, powerful messaging security platforms for any size organization – from small businesses to carriers, service providers, and large enterprises. Purpose-built for the most demanding messaging systems, FortiMail appliances employ Fortinet's years of experience in protecting networks against spam, malware, and other message-borne threats.
FortiMail prevents your messaging systems from becoming threat delivery systems. Its inbound filtering engine blocks spam and malware before it can clog your network and affect users. Its outbound inspection technology prevents other antispam gateways from blacklisting your users by blocking outbound spam and malware, including mobile traffic. FortiMail dynamic and static user-blocking gives you granular control over all of your email policies and users. Enforce secure content delivery with FortiMail Identity-Based Encryption (IBE), S/MIME, or TLS email encryption options. Prevent accidental and intentional loss of confidential data using FortiMail predefined or customized dictionaries.
High Performance and Unmatched Flexibility
FortiMail appliances provide high-performance email routing and security by utilizing multiple high-accuracy antispam filters. When coupled with industry leading real-time antivirus and antispyware protection from FortiGuard Services, FortiMail provides you with extremely fast and accurate messaging security that won't affect end users or delay their communications. Deploy messaging security in the mode that best suits your environment and users with FortiMail's unmatched flexibility.
Comprehensive Messaging Security
- Inspect more than 2 million emails per hour
- Unmatched deployment flexibility
- Apply Identity-Based Encryption in both push and pull methods
- Use customized and predefined dictionaries to prevent data loss
- Enforce email and security policies at a granular level
- Receive real-time security updates from FortiGuard® Services
- FortiCare/FortiGuard Continuous Service Policy: Fortinet designed FortiCare support and FortiGuard subscriptions to be continuous. When a customer does not renew by the expiration date, then a lapse in the service period occurs. Lapses in service will now require coverage back to contract expiration date in order to maintain continuous service coverage. The maximum back coverage is limited to six months. In other words, if the coverage has lapsed for more than six months, then out of a one-year renewal contract, six months will be used to cover the lapse in service and then the remaining service time will be used to provide continuing service. The difference between the new start date and end date will not be greater than the service period purchased.
- Pricing subject to change by Fortinet at any time without notice.
- All Hardware pricing includes 365 days Support coverage for Hardware, and 90 days for Firmware Updates & Email/Web Technical Assistance.
*Harga price list dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu.
*Harga masih negosiabel.
*Harga istimewa untuk proyek atau reseller.
*Harga belum termasuk pajak dan biaya kirim.
View comments about this article